Student dies due to electric shock in water heating rod

Aligarh News:पानी गर्म करने वाली रॉड में आया करंट, चपेट में आने से नौंवी के छात्र की मौत – Student Dies Due To Electric Shock In Water Heating Rod

मृतक छात्र दिव्याशुं – फोटो : फाइल फोटो विस्तार अलीगढ़ में टप्पल के गांव करनपुर में 30 नवंबर सुबह पानी गर्म करने वाली रॉड से … Read more

Replacing gas heating with reverse-cycle aircon leaves some people feeling cold. Why? And what's the solution?

Replacing gas heating with reverse-cycle aircon leaves some people feeling cold. Why? And what’s the solution?

Credit: Shutterstock Researchers and policymakers are advocating all-electric housing to reduce energy bills and emissions. Using energy-efficient reverse-cycle air conditioners is a core element of … Read more