By Barani Krishnan Investing.com – Crude oil was headed for a fourth-straight monthly gain on.
* Gold down over 6% for the month * U.S. consumer spending rebounds in January.
* Rout in bond markets sends yields soaring * Market expects increased oil supply *.
* Gold down 0.8% for the week, 4.2% for the month so far * $1,760.
By Barani Krishnan Investing.com – Gold struggled to stay above mid-$1,700 territory Thursday, joining the.
LONDON, Feb 25 (Reuters) – Analyst Green Pool on Thursday lowered its global sugar surplus.
* Fed Chairman Jerome Powell nixes rate hike fears * U.S. dollar languishes near three-year.
* Brent, WTI hit fresh 13-month high * U.S. crude output off 10%, refining runs.
* Powell says economy still needs Fed support * Powell testimony to resume at 1500.
* Powell says economy still needs Fed support * Holdings of SPDR Gold Trust fell.