LONDON, March 5 (Reuters) – Offers of Angolan crude were steady to slightly lower on Friday, as Unipec sought to sell cargoes.
* Unipec offered a number of cargoes for April loading. They were an April 13-14 Gindungo at dated minus 10 cents, an April 18-19 Mondo at dated minus 30 cents, an April 23-24 Dalia at dated plus 50 cents, an April 29-30 Gindungo at dated Brent parity and an April 30-May 1 Mostarda at dated Brent parity.
* The Chinese company had been offering Gindungo and Mondo at around parity with dated Brent on Thursday.
* Angolan state oil company Sonangol was offering a cargo of Mostarda at dated Brent minus 10 cents on Thursday. It was not clear if the offer was still being made on Friday.
* Nigerian grades Bonny Light and Qua Iboe were pegged at around parity with dated Brent, in line with Thursday.
* Indonesia’s Pertamina’s buy tender for for May arrival is valid until Friday.