DUBAI, March 21 (Reuters) – Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Sunday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-U.S. Treasury yields ease from peaks, oil prices rebound MKTS/GLOB
* Oil prices rise 2% but post weekly decline on demand fears O/R
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Major Gulf markets end mixed, Eastern Co drags Egypt PRECIOUS-Gold up, heads for second weekly rise as dollar eases off session high Iran says to cold test redesigned Arak nuclear reactor Erdogan, EU chiefs discuss Turkey-EU ties, East Med ahead of EU summit Saudis, Egypt embark on long road to ending Arab rift with Qatar Analysts see a year of tighter policy in Turkey after sharp hike ICC letter triggering deferral deadline sent to Israel, Palestinians Turkey’s Erdogan quits European treaty on violence against women Supreme leader ushers in Iranian New Year with message of hope Erdogan sacks another cenbank chief after sharp Turkey rate hike Egypt says it has sufficient strategic wheat reserves until end-June Egypt’s central bank keeps key interest rates on hold ARABIA
* Saudi-led coalition intercepts and destroys Houthi drone -Saudi TV ‘How to end a war you didn’t win’: Yemen’s Houthis seek Saudi concessions Drone strike on Riyadh oil refinery claimed by Houthis causes fire Saudi state carrier Saudia raises $3 bln to fund aircraft orders ARAB EMIRATES
* Dubai awards $147 million rail contract to Franco-Japanese group UAE economy to grow 2.5% in 2021 after shrinking 5.8% last year -c.bank Entertainments Receives Debt Conversion Notice From Meraas Ports group DP World optimistic for 2021 amid pent-up demand Dubai cloud kitchen Kitopi seeks up to $200 mln funds for Asia push -sources China’s crude imports from Oman, UAE jump as Iranian barrels fall
more recommended stories
MIDEAST – Factors to watch – April 11
DUBAI, April 11 (Reuters) – Here.
W. Africa Crude-Angolan under pressure from weak demand
Risk Disclosure: Fusion Media will not.
PRECIOUS-Gold slips on buoyant bond yields; set for weekly gain
* U.S. PPI accelerates 4.2% year-on-year.
Oil Down 3% on Week; Demand Concerns Offset Euro Vaccine Progress
By Barani Krishnan Investing.com – Oil.