DUBAI, Feb 10 (Reuters) – Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian stocks hit record high, as earnings, stimulus boost recovery hopes MKTS/GLOB
* Oil prices extend rally after surprise fall in U.S. stocks O/R
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Most Gulf markets up in line with global stocks PRECIOUS-Gold firms on faltering dollar, stimulus hopes Delay in currency reform puts donor support for Sudan at risk Rival factions agree on procedures for Palestinian elections -statement Egypt opens Rafah crossing with Gaza until further notice- sources After Blinken remarks, Netanyahu says Golan will always be Israel’s More than 97% of recent COVID deaths in Israel were people who weren’t vaccinated, PM says To lift lockdown gloom, Israelis keep calm and carry on screaming Iran’s spy chief says Tehran could seek nuclear arms if ‘cornered’ by West Qatar envoy: Lebanese leaders must form government to get aid Egypt’s GASC says seeking vegetable oils in tender on Thursday for arrival March 16-April 5 ARABIA
* Saudi PIF invests in NBK Capital Partners’ shariah credit fund Saudi appeals court rejects rights activist claim she was tortured in jail, family says Saudi Arabia’s biggest lender NCB posts little change in 2020 profit ARAB EMIRATES
* Four years into voyage and metres from land, tanker crew still stuck aboard Top UAE bank FAB raises 750 million with first euro-denominated bond INSIGHT-Deserted debts stir disquiet in the mysterious world of Dubai Inc Banks reduce usage of UAE central bank stimulus package, governor says Bharat Biotech likely to export its COVID-19 vaccine to Brazil, UAE by end of the week Dubai non-oil private sector grows at marginal pace in January -PMI ADNOC natgas pipeline investors Galaxy raise nearly $4 bln via bonds UAE’s Hope Probe enters orbit in first Arab Mars mission Qatar Petroleum signs deal for mega-LNG expansion
more recommended stories
W. Africa Crude-Angolan June programme emerges
LONDON, April 16 (Reuters) – An.
COLUMN-CO2 emission limits and economic development: Kemp
(John Kemp is a Reuters market.
MIDEAST – Factors to watch – April 18
DUBAI, April 18 (Reuters) – Here.
Crude Oil Prices Dip on Profit-Taking After Strong Week
By Geoffrey Smith Investing.com — Crude oil.