DUBAI, April 4 (Reuters) – Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Sunday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Dollar, U.S. Treasuries edge higher on strong U.S. labor report MKTS/GLOB
* Oil settles up more than $2 despite OPEC+ production cuts O/R
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Most markets rise, Saudi extends gains on large private investment push PRECIOUS-Gold rises over 1% as dollar, yields retreat Jordanian military warns king’s half-brother to stop actions undermining stability OPEC+ to ease oil curbs from May after U.S. calls Saudi ] U.S., Iran head to Vienna for indirect nuclear deal talks Iran rejects ‘step-by-step’ lifting of U.S. sanction Saudi-led coalition destroys Houthi explosive-laden boat in Red Sea – state TV ANALYSIS-Power play: India wields oil ‘weapon’ to cut dependence on Saudi Suez Canal shipping backlog ends, days after giant vessel freed Germany to propose Beirut port reconstruction with ‘strings attached’ – sources Egypt postpones tender for license to make cigarettes – sources EGX Says Taaleem Management Services IPO Covered About 29.38 Times Egypt received 500,000 tourists in January-March 2021 -official ARABIA
* Turkish exporters re-route goods to dodge unofficial Saudi trade blockade, traders say Kremlin says Putin, Saudi crown prince discussed OPEC this week Saudi Exchange Says Foreigners Buy A Net 3.52 Bln Riyals Of Stocks In March ACWA Power signs financing package for Uzbekistan power project ARAB EMIRATES
* Abu Dhabi Aviation Signs Letter Of Intent To Study Acquisition Of Falcon Aviation Services Dubai aims to boost contribution of creative arts to GDP Qatar’s economy shrinks 3.9% in fourth quarter of 2020 Masraf Al Rayan Board Accepts Resignation Of CEO Adel Mustafawi Kuwait’s share of oil cut ease is 29,000 bpd in May and June -minister Oman’s Sohar Aluminium closes $600 mln 7-year loan National Bank Of Oman Issues $300 Mln Additional Tier 1 Capital Securities
more recommended stories
UPDATE 7-Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
* China’s robust exports, surging imports.
W. Africa Crude-Sales stay slow on tepid demand, competition
LONDON, April 13 (Reuters) – Supply.
European CEOs, lawmakers add to pressure on Biden to hike climate target
By Kate Abnett BRUSSELS, April 13.
Gold Ends Down in Continued Limbo Under $1,750
By Barani Krishnan Investing.com – Gold.